*HELLO*

Welcome to my blog. I'm just a regular person that enjoys reading. I participate in multiple online bookclubs as well as monthly and yearly reading challenges. I love discussing the books that I've read, and plan on reading. Although I'll post my book reviews from various genre's, most will be from romance sub-genre's such paranormal romance, sci-fi romance, and romantic suspense; in addition to urban fantasy.




Sunday, March 20, 2011

Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake (Love By Numbers, #1)Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLean
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First, I have to say that this is one of the better historical romances that I've read. Sarah MacLean didn't write Callie as your typical historical romance character, and that was very much appreciated. By ton standards, Callie was an overweight spinster, and they had no problem letting her know it. Ugh! Luckily, Callie, although having some insecurities, thought enough of herself to go out and start living her life, and not allow herself to live vicariously through her younger sister. Callie was smart, classy, attractive, and intelligent; cautious one minute, and adventourous the next! Ralston, although having a reputation as a rake, was an honorable and perceptive gentleman- a perfect match for Callie!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment