*HELLO*

Welcome to my blog. I'm just a regular person that enjoys reading. I participate in multiple online bookclubs as well as monthly and yearly reading challenges. I love discussing the books that I've read, and plan on reading. Although I'll post my book reviews from various genre's, most will be from romance sub-genre's such paranormal romance, sci-fi romance, and romantic suspense; in addition to urban fantasy.




Friday, September 13, 2013

Knight (Unfinished Hero, #1)Knight by Kristen Ashley

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I don't know. I just enjoyed the story. I don't normally read erotica/ BDSM-ish novels, but I just couldn't help reading this one after hearing so many good things. I found Knight to be one of the most interesting heroes I've come across lately; especially as the author gave us tidbits about his past. He and Anya made for an interesting read that I couldn't put down, not even during the scenes that had me rolling my eyes. I loved the supporting characters, and would've liked to see the author go a little further in depth with them. I kept hoping Vivica would be the heroine in another book, LOL! I definitely plan to continue with this series.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment