*HELLO*

Welcome to my blog. I'm just a regular person that enjoys reading. I participate in multiple online bookclubs as well as monthly and yearly reading challenges. I love discussing the books that I've read, and plan on reading. Although I'll post my book reviews from various genre's, most will be from romance sub-genre's such paranormal romance, sci-fi romance, and romantic suspense; in addition to urban fantasy.




Friday, September 20, 2013

The Bad DeathThe Bad Death by Naima Haviland

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


The synopsis of the book was so interesting that I was excited to read The Bad Death,and had really high hopes. However, it just fell short for me in many ways. The way in which Anika first appears led me to believe that I was in for a good read. But as soon as Anika opened her mouth, I started to have doubts. I kept reading in hopes that I would grow to like her character. As the story went on, I had a hard time feeling anything for Julian, Anika, or Marcus. I believe there's a prequel to this that probably would've filled in some
holes
Bloodroom
and I wouldn't have been left with unanswered questions. Out of curiosity, I probably will read Bloodroom at some point.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment