*HELLO*

Welcome to my blog. I'm just a regular person that enjoys reading. I participate in multiple online bookclubs as well as monthly and yearly reading challenges. I love discussing the books that I've read, and plan on reading. Although I'll post my book reviews from various genre's, most will be from romance sub-genre's such paranormal romance, sci-fi romance, and romantic suspense; in addition to urban fantasy.




Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Maybe Baby by Kim Golden- My dream cast!!!!

Please keep in mind that regardless of the authors description of a character while I'm reading a book, the image in my mind is what it is. I enjoyed reading Maybe Baby with the idea of casting in mind. Maybe Baby was just a fabulous read! Just what I needed to get my reading kinks out.... So here goes my dream cast ( I think!)......




Laney






Niklas

I don't know why, but when first introduced to Eddy, I pictured someone with a wild, yet chic style. So here goes....



Eddy ( I love her look!!!!)




Karolina


I'm so torn between my Mads:

or




Siri

Jesper- I'm at a total loss!!!! I racked my brain thinking of young actors that could fit my image of him, and drew a blank :(




Alma


2 comments:

  1. Oh Goodness. all the sexy men. I couldn't decide between Mads either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting me! You know, I like your ideas for casting. I always picture Nikolaj Coster Waldau (from Game of Thrones) as Mads and Kerry Washington as Laney. I love your idea for Eddy--very different from the Eddy I picture--but I like her! :)

    ReplyDelete