*HELLO*

Welcome to my blog. I'm just a regular person that enjoys reading. I participate in multiple online bookclubs as well as monthly and yearly reading challenges. I love discussing the books that I've read, and plan on reading. Although I'll post my book reviews from various genre's, most will be from romance sub-genre's such paranormal romance, sci-fi romance, and romantic suspense; in addition to urban fantasy.




Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Maybe BabyMaybe Baby by Kim Golden

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Maybe Baby had some of everything! I absolutely loved it. Reading it was just what I needed to get out of my reading funk- thanks Kim! I avoided reading in depth reviews, and even looking at how others here on goodreads had shelved the book, so I didn't know what to expect. In spite of it all, I loved all the characters- those of you who read it know who I mean. The setting was so refreshing. For someone like me who isn't well traveled, the author did an amazing job of describing the setting/ environment. I want to go to Copenhagen so bad I don't know what to do with myself.

All that aside, I enjoyed reading a romance novel dealing with the subject matter of woman wanting a baby. I think a lot of authors struggle with making the desire for motherhood 'sexy', but Kim Golden did an amazing job. Good Lawd! This book had some hot scenes, LOL!!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment