*HELLO*

Welcome to my blog. I'm just a regular person that enjoys reading. I participate in multiple online bookclubs as well as monthly and yearly reading challenges. I love discussing the books that I've read, and plan on reading. Although I'll post my book reviews from various genre's, most will be from romance sub-genre's such paranormal romance, sci-fi romance, and romantic suspense; in addition to urban fantasy.




Wednesday, December 25, 2013

A Time for Space Dragons to Create Stories in Land, Sea and SkyA Time for Space Dragons to Create Stories in Land, Sea and Sky by L'Poni Baldwin

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I enjoyed it. Granted, this is outside of my reading comfort zone, but once I got used to the writing, I enjoyed this collection. Some of the song/ poems had an epic feel to them, and I love reading things like that. I especially like the inclusion of the writers inspiration at the end of the song/ poems. I'd recommend this to someone who's open-minded, and looking for something new and different. Every now and again something comes along at the right time, and this was just what I needed right now.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment