*HELLO*

Welcome to my blog. I'm just a regular person that enjoys reading. I participate in multiple online bookclubs as well as monthly and yearly reading challenges. I love discussing the books that I've read, and plan on reading. Although I'll post my book reviews from various genre's, most will be from romance sub-genre's such paranormal romance, sci-fi romance, and romantic suspense; in addition to urban fantasy.




Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Throwaway YearThe Throwaway Year by Pepper Pace

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This was an amazing read! There were moments where I identified with Hayden- the way she felt about herself, her relationships, interaction with her best friend, and the things she felt she needed to do to get right with herself. I loved reading about her transforming herself from the beginning to the end, not only mentally, but physically. I also enjoyed reading the positive affirmations written throughout the book. Reading this has left me feeling great!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment