*HELLO*

Welcome to my blog. I'm just a regular person that enjoys reading. I participate in multiple online bookclubs as well as monthly and yearly reading challenges. I love discussing the books that I've read, and plan on reading. Although I'll post my book reviews from various genre's, most will be from romance sub-genre's such paranormal romance, sci-fi romance, and romantic suspense; in addition to urban fantasy.




Saturday, January 30, 2016

Burned (Fever Series, #7)Burned by Karen Marie Moning

My rating: 1 of 5 stars


Karen Marie Moning is one of my authors. I am a lover of all things Fever, and have enjoyed every installment in the series up until reading Burned. I have been able to devour every book in this series in one sitting; but not this one. Mac, Barrons, and the other characters that I've loved reading about just didn't thrill me. I just found the characters lackluster. I did enjoy getting more insight to the Nine, but that wasn't enough to carry Burned. The cliffhanger ending that I've come to expect and learned to love, was lacking that KMM formula that in the past has left me fiending for the next installment. That said, I do have a copy of Feverborn not even five feet away from me which I will start reading tonight. My hope is that I'll be able to read it with the the same enthusiasm as I've done with other books in this series.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment