*HELLO*

Welcome to my blog. I'm just a regular person that enjoys reading. I participate in multiple online bookclubs as well as monthly and yearly reading challenges. I love discussing the books that I've read, and plan on reading. Although I'll post my book reviews from various genre's, most will be from romance sub-genre's such paranormal romance, sci-fi romance, and romantic suspense; in addition to urban fantasy.




Sunday, January 3, 2016

I'm a huge fan of the craft. So much so, that I've decided to try my own hand at writing. It's been close to two years, and I'm getting better and better. With several works in progress (WIP), I've decided to focus on just two. My goal is to have one, or both completed soon and ready for beta readers. That said, one of my WIPs had taken on a mind of its own. The story is far off from where I intended. What I thought would be an urban fantasy murder mystery has turned into a feminists battle cry. I guess I'll just keep writing and see where the characters lead me. There's inspiration everywhere I turn, and I'm excited to see how the story unfolds.


No comments:

Post a Comment