*HELLO*

Welcome to my blog. I'm just a regular person that enjoys reading. I participate in multiple online bookclubs as well as monthly and yearly reading challenges. I love discussing the books that I've read, and plan on reading. Although I'll post my book reviews from various genre's, most will be from romance sub-genre's such paranormal romance, sci-fi romance, and romantic suspense; in addition to urban fantasy.




Sunday, January 24, 2016

Last night while I was half asleep, I had the greatest idea for a new story. I swear, I had written bestseller just before falling asleep. I got up to start physically writing those ideas down, and my mind went blank. Does that ever happen to you? You're falling asleep and suddenly you have the best idea. But if you're like me, you have a dog asleep on each arm, one across you legs, and a cat asleep on your head so moving quickly to write something down is out of the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment