*HELLO*

Welcome to my blog. I'm just a regular person that enjoys reading. I participate in multiple online bookclubs as well as monthly and yearly reading challenges. I love discussing the books that I've read, and plan on reading. Although I'll post my book reviews from various genre's, most will be from romance sub-genre's such paranormal romance, sci-fi romance, and romantic suspense; in addition to urban fantasy.




Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Dmitry's Closet (The Medlov Crime Family, #1)Dmitry's Closet by Latrivia S. Nelson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


For a series starter, Dmitry's Closet is absolutely amazing. This is combination of mafia/ IR romance that just grabbed me from the first chapter and truly hated to see it end. I think the only thing that kept me from crying at the end was knowing that there are more books to follow. Dmitry is the baddest bad guy hero that I love to love, and Royal the innocent but not too naive heroine that I couldn't help but root for. The relationship building between Dmitry and Royal was very sweet. The tension in this novel kept me on my seat! I love Latrivia S. Nelson's style of writing and look forward to giving many of her other novels a try.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment