*HELLO*

Welcome to my blog. I'm just a regular person that enjoys reading. I participate in multiple online bookclubs as well as monthly and yearly reading challenges. I love discussing the books that I've read, and plan on reading. Although I'll post my book reviews from various genre's, most will be from romance sub-genre's such paranormal romance, sci-fi romance, and romantic suspense; in addition to urban fantasy.




Saturday, July 7, 2012

No Ordinary LoveNo Ordinary Love by Angela Weaver




I just finished reading this one, and have to say that I really enjoyed it. The heroine Alex was tough, but wasn't an over the top, bad ass, tough girl. She was smart, and knew when to except help. The hero Xian, was protective, but wasn't some overbearing alpha male- which was a total change from some of the books that I read recently. I enjoyed read the chemistry between Xian and Alex, and I liked the inclusion of Chou in the story. There was was the right amount of suspense, chemistry, and lust in this one. The characters weren't in bed together by page 35, and it was really refreshing to read a story involving a hero and heroine of color that didn't fit stereotypes, or focus of racial difference throughout the entire novel. There weren't 1 billion references to skin color throughout the story- how refreshing!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment