*HELLO*

Welcome to my blog. I'm just a regular person that enjoys reading. I participate in multiple online bookclubs as well as monthly and yearly reading challenges. I love discussing the books that I've read, and plan on reading. Although I'll post my book reviews from various genre's, most will be from romance sub-genre's such paranormal romance, sci-fi romance, and romantic suspense; in addition to urban fantasy.




Thursday, July 19, 2012

Kincade's Rose (The Megalodon Team, #1)Kincade's Rose by Aliyah Burke

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


What an awesome start to a military IR romance series!!! Kincade's Rose has everything- sexual tension, the right amount of sex, adventure, insecurities on both the hero and the heroine's part, resolution, and back story, everything!! I'm definitely looking forward to reading more of this series and learning more about the rest of the men in the Megalodon Team, and hopefully see more of Jayde and Tyson.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment