*HELLO*

Welcome to my blog. I'm just a regular person that enjoys reading. I participate in multiple online bookclubs as well as monthly and yearly reading challenges. I love discussing the books that I've read, and plan on reading. Although I'll post my book reviews from various genre's, most will be from romance sub-genre's such paranormal romance, sci-fi romance, and romantic suspense; in addition to urban fantasy.




Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Visual-Kei Rock StarVisual-Kei Rock Star by Shiree McCarver

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I just finished reading Visual-Kei Rock Star, and I absolutely loved it! I tend to shy away from romance novels where the hero is a virgin, or the heroine is somewhat older, but I'm so glad I gave this one a chance. I would've truly missed out a great romance novel if I hadn't stepped outside of my comfort zone. The romance between Sadie and Subaru, was funny, touching, emotional, and erotic all at once. I don't want to give away too much of the story because I want everyone to keep an open mind and read Sadie and Subaru's story, but to see the way these characters changed from the beginning to end of the story was awesome. Also, I love asian men, but I'm not familiar with the Japanese glam rock genre, but my interest is definitely peaked; if anyone has any recommendations, please don't hesitate to share.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment