*HELLO*

Welcome to my blog. I'm just a regular person that enjoys reading. I participate in multiple online bookclubs as well as monthly and yearly reading challenges. I love discussing the books that I've read, and plan on reading. Although I'll post my book reviews from various genre's, most will be from romance sub-genre's such paranormal romance, sci-fi romance, and romantic suspense; in addition to urban fantasy.




Saturday, July 13, 2013

Parallel Attraction (Midnight Warriors, #1)Parallel Attraction by Deidre Knight

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I've had this one in my TBR pile for a long time. I can't believe I waited this long to finally read it. From the beginning, without giving away any spoilers, I was rooting for Jared and Kelsey to get together. Jared is a hero that a reader can really get into in my opinion. I would've liked a bit more background info on him, and there were a few things mentioned that felt like filler, but overall I enjoyed the world building, the romance between Jared and Kelsey, and really feel that the other characters- Scott, Thea, Anika etc, really added some depth to the story. I'm hoping that they have their stories told in the other books in that follow.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment