*HELLO*

Welcome to my blog. I'm just a regular person that enjoys reading. I participate in multiple online bookclubs as well as monthly and yearly reading challenges. I love discussing the books that I've read, and plan on reading. Although I'll post my book reviews from various genre's, most will be from romance sub-genre's such paranormal romance, sci-fi romance, and romantic suspense; in addition to urban fantasy.




Saturday, January 1, 2011

Beauty & the Geek: I Heart Geeks by Janet Eckford

Silly me! I didn't realize that this one is an erotic short story when I bought it.  That said, I really enjoyed it. I loved the heroine, and  loved, loved, loved the hero! When I finished reading it, I thought "what a great couple!" In my opinion,  it was well written for an erotic novella.  There was actual romancing, and a build up of sexual tension that I find is often lacking in full length erotic novels; not to mention erotic novella's. Overall, a great combination of the "sweet" and the "erotic".  So, I loved it!  I'd recommend Beauty & the Geek to  readers that: 1) prefer the geeky, but sexy hero and 2) enjoy reading interracial romance.  I'll definitely be looking for more of Janet Eckford's work.  Wow!  I am so glad that my first read for the New Year was a good one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment