*HELLO*

Welcome to my blog. I'm just a regular person that enjoys reading. I participate in multiple online bookclubs as well as monthly and yearly reading challenges. I love discussing the books that I've read, and plan on reading. Although I'll post my book reviews from various genre's, most will be from romance sub-genre's such paranormal romance, sci-fi romance, and romantic suspense; in addition to urban fantasy.




Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ghost of a Chance (A Chintz 'n China Mystery, #1)Ghost of a Chance by Yasmine Galenorn
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It took me a little while to get into this book. I even thought about putting it on hold, and picking it up at a later date. I'm glad I stuck with it, because the story was well worth it. I loved the fact that the heroine- Emerald O'brien was an almost 40 yr old, single mother of 2 children, who owned her own business. Sometimes its nice to read about a heroine who's a little more mature. I like the setting that Galenorn created too. I think fans of paranormal cozy mysteries would really enjoy this one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment