*HELLO*

Welcome to my blog. I'm just a regular person that enjoys reading. I participate in multiple online bookclubs as well as monthly and yearly reading challenges. I love discussing the books that I've read, and plan on reading. Although I'll post my book reviews from various genre's, most will be from romance sub-genre's such paranormal romance, sci-fi romance, and romantic suspense; in addition to urban fantasy.




Friday, January 21, 2011

Shadowfever (Fever, #5) by Karen Marie Moning

The Fever series is on my favorite series, and I'm sorry to see it end. I'm looking forward to the spin-off series, which is set in the same world that KMM has created. Overall, I was happy with the way this series ended. There were some very unexpected twists and turns, and some things that I thought were predictable. As is expected with a lot of serial books this size, there was a lot of rehashing of what happened in prior books. That said, everything was resolved, and all of the questions that I had throughout this series were answered. I gave it 4/5 stars because I became annoyed with Mac's constant introspection. That said, Mac is still one of my favorite heroines, and I'm sorry to see this wonderful series end, but at least it ended well. :(

1 comment:

  1. I tried to find out some more info about the spin off series, but there wasn't anything that I've come across as of yet.

    ReplyDelete